Thursday, January 1, 2015

Page number one.

Happy New Year!

It's so hard to believe it's 2015.  Everyone says time goes faster as you age and it certainly feels that way.

Although we didn't really do anything too productive w.r.t to our yearly goals, we did have a family discussion and my DH surprised the kids with adding a weekly financial incentive to their responsibilities - their rooms, their bathrooms and the basement.  Let's hope their love of cash helps keeps the house in better condition this year.

My focus will be the kitchen this month and I did discuss some of my plans with DH and got his okay on a few things - which is half the battle.  I found some nice goal sheets but want to think them through a bit more before printing out.  I'll share once I do so.

As for eating healthy snacks - that didn't really happen - we had leftovers from the party last night so didn't have a need for snacking.

For 'treating' myself, I purchased a few too many things on Zulily.com.  I've been feeling that some of my casual, hang out at home clothes, needed replacing and I really don't like clothes shopping.  My 12 yo DD acted as my shopping stylist and we found 9 casual tops that should work well.  I don't think I've ever bought 9 items of clothing at once before!!

Hope everyone else had a great start to the year!!
joann

No comments:

Post a Comment